Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh

We had Joshs birthday at the Ortons. They were nice enough to have decorate and make cupcakes for everybody. My parents and Simone came over as well. We tried to show Josh how to blow out the candle but he was getting to close and my dad pulled him away. He got scared so I held him while I gave him some cake. When he calmed down he was a little hesitant to eat the cupcake cause I normally don't let him play with food. Once he figured out it was ok, the cupcake didn't leave his mouth till it was gone. We had so much fun, thank you Ortons and my family for all your help and support, we love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your baby is so old! He is so cute, and so funny with that cupcake! He looks so different than last time I saw him, they grow up so fast it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete