Monday, February 16, 2009
Alright I have been tagged. You all get to hear 6 things I love, here we go...
- I love my husband, I always thing to myself that he isn't a romantic guy but he is always so sweet and is always kissing me and hugging me I not always receptive which I feel bad about because I never want him to stop doing those things. I think they are so important in a relationship.
- I love my son, he is a ball of energy and I can't wait to have another baby. being a mother has been so much harder than I thought but I love it, I can't imagine doing anything else.
- I love desserts, mostly things to do with chocolate but any dessert. I can be stuffed with a great meal and still have room for dessert.
- I love to dance. I used to dance in high school and it was my sanity. I let all my emotions out when I danced. I want to now but life is different and has move on.
- I love all of my family. By the way this list isn't in order of what I love most I dont love dancing more than my family. They are so supportive and always try to help out in any way they can, even my in-laws, they are wonderful. I am very blessed.
- I love warm weather. I love being able to go outside and do things. I feel like I have more freedom in the summer.
So now I guess I tag some people and I tag Heather and Corinne.
Josh has now learned to climb up on our kitchen table. I was sitting in the other room and I heard some banging, I went to check on him and he had climbed on the table and was playing up there. Sorry I dont have a picture for you but I thought it wouldn't be smart to go and grab my camera while he was up there.