Monday, February 16, 2009

Alright I have been tagged. You all get to hear 6 things I love, here we go...

  1. I love my husband, I always thing to myself that he isn't a romantic guy but he is always so sweet and is always kissing me and hugging me I not always receptive which I feel bad about because I never want him to stop doing those things. I think they are so important in a relationship.
  2. I love my son, he is a ball of energy and I can't wait to have another baby. being a mother has been so much harder than I thought but I love it, I can't imagine doing anything else.
  3. I love desserts, mostly things to do with chocolate but any dessert. I can be stuffed with a great meal and still have room for dessert.
  4. I love to dance. I used to dance in high school and it was my sanity. I let all my emotions out when I danced. I want to now but life is different and has move on.
  5. I love all of my family. By the way this list isn't in order of what I love most I dont love dancing more than my family. They are so supportive and always try to help out in any way they can, even my in-laws, they are wonderful. I am very blessed.
  6. I love warm weather. I love being able to go outside and do things. I feel like I have more freedom in the summer.

So now I guess I tag some people and I tag Heather and Corinne.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing it! I didn't know you danced, but i should have guessed from our 12 days of Christmas dance! You were definitely the best.

    ReplyDelete